Refractor + Free MIDI Expander
Sensor Input Shaping and Distribution Device for Gesture Based Control of Musical Parameters.
Refractor is a precision macro device, allowing you to control complex interactions with a Modular Synthesiser, Hardware or Ableton Live/Max MSP.
This can be controlled through a specific sensor that you choose to implement to suit your particular area of expertise.
We have tested the device with Crossfaders, Breath Controllers, Touch Sensitive controllers, Sound beam, Pedals, Light Sensors and more.
- Precision macro control of musical parameters (eg hardware capable of accepting a control voltage signal, Ableton devices, virtual instruments)
- Distribution for a range of input sensors (MIDI mappable) to 8 x CV destinations
- Gesture Recorder
- Full customisable envelope based control of output shapes via function editor
- Visual feedback via 3 x output monitors
- CV output routing
- Preset management for instant recall of settings
- Direct convergent mapping mode
- Internal parameter mapping
- Customisable interface
Refractor will alleviate needing 8 hands to perform complex actions by allowing fluent gestural control and a higher standard of virtuosity - By applying a simple method to perform and maximise potential and complexity, Refractor will take your performances to the next level.
Introductory price of £15.00 (Value £20.00) for a limited time.